Σάββατο, Αυγούστου 23, 2008

Το γράμμα της αδερφής μιάς κοπέλας που αυτοκτόνησε

Know Why My Sister is in Heaven. A 10-year-old Suicide Survivor Tells Her Story.

Becky is a hero and an angel on earth. This superstar is only ten years old, but is wiser and more mature than most people three times her age!

She is a caring young girl who has a spirit that shines with love and hope.

She is an inspiration.

And I love her like a sister.

Becky was seven years old when she lost her older sister to suicide.

I am honored to be friends with her and her wonderful family, and Becky’s parents have allowed me to share Becky’s story.

You will be deeply moved when you hear what this young hero and angel has to say.

I love you Becky,

Kevin Caruso


I Know Why My Sister is in Heaven

by Becky, age 10, and Kevin Caruso

My sister’s name is Tabatha and she used to sing in our church, so God used to listen to her there. God knew that she was really good. So, when He needed a new singer for His church in Heaven, He asked for Tabatha.

Tabatha sings better than anyone else in Heaven.

She also does solos.

When I was sad, Tabatha used to give me candy. And so I know that God tells Tabatha to give the children in Heaven candy when they get sad.

Tabatha also throws tennis balls to the dogs who are in Heaven. Tabatha always liked throwing the ball real far for our dog, Rex.

And Rex would run very fast and pick up the ball and run back.

I would throw the ball too, but I couldn’t throw it very far; so God needed Tabatha to help with all of the dogs in Heaven because she can throw the ball really good.

The dogs needed someone to play with.

I still cry a lot because I miss my sister, but I know that she is in Heaven now because God needed her.

When I am in Heaven, I am going to help Tabatha and God too.


για παραπάνω πληροφορίες για την αυτοκτονία η σελίδα είναι:
www.suicide.org

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: